Thursday, September 27, 2007

This week's post

Since I started to resarch about my topic, I' ve read some articles from Internet. First, I got information from Wikipedia and read it. Reading WIkipedia is expedient for students who resarch something because Wikipedia's informations are nutral and basic. It is read by a lot of people, so their article must not have a bias. However, their articles are sometimes too general to catch. In my case, my topic is not famous, and it is a kind of conspiracy; thus, the topic is difficult to be mentioned and compounded on Wikipedia. To tell the truth, I'm little bit confused about my topic. What I need to do is to concider the way to gather useful and valuable souces. In fact, I've found a helpful article on Wikipedia, yet It's not actually about my topic. I realized that I need to progress this kind of way. I mean I have to find articles what could link to my topic indirectly. Thus, I am going to resarch about what "NAFTA" and "SPP" are.

No comments: